Animal Fun Day with Zoo, Husky Farm & Reindeer Farm Visits
NORDIC UNIQUE TRAVELS
Departure: any time between 8:30 am and 9:30 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 6-7 hours
Start your exciting adventure with head to the hilltop of Ounasvaara, the highest point of Rovaniemi, to enjoy the spectacular view of Finnish arctic nature. After that you will have a chance to have a ride on a sledge pulled by reindeer. More than that, when you will be done with a ride, our guides will take you to the husky farm, where you can meet friendly Siberian huskies and, if the weather is cool enough, enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to ride in a sled pulled by them.
Your next destination is Ranua Wildlife Park, the place you will meet the unique arctic animals. After a walk in the nature-like zoo, fill your stomach with a traditional buffet lunch, in the midst of the Arctic forest.
- Pick up/drop off to the hotel/accommodation within a 10 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Arctic Wildlife Zoo
- Forest Reindeer Farm visit with sleigh ride
- Husky sleigh ride
- Lunch buffet
- Enjoy the view from Ounasvaara top hill
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 1 a month or less before event