Animal Fun Day with Zoo, Husky Farm & Reindeer Farm Visits
6 hours and 30 minutes
NORDIC UNIQUE TRAVELS
Departure: any time between 8:30 am and 9:30 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 6-7 hours
Start your exciting Rovaniemi day tour with a tour to the Ounasvaara hilltop, the highest point of Rovaniemi. From the Ounasvaara top, you get to enjoy spectacular views of Finland’s arctic nature. After completing one of the most popular Rovaniemi excursions, you will head to the reindeer and husky farm Rovaniemi where you will enjoy a ride on a reindeer sledge. Moreover, when you're done with the ride, our guides will take you to the husky farm where you will enjoy one of the most popular Lapland safaris. Rovaniemi husky safari is where you get a chance to meet the adorable Siberian huskies and, if the weather is cool enough, you get to experience once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ride the husky sledge in Lappish outdoors.
You will then be transferred to Ranua Wildlife Park. It is here that you meet the unique arctic wildlife. A walk in the nature-like Ranua is so refreshing. Also, you get to savour the traditional buffet lunch at the Ranua Zoo, in the midst of the Arctic forest.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Arctic Wildlife Zoo
- Forest Reindeer Farm visit with sleigh ride
- Husky sleigh ride
- Lunch buffet
- Enjoy the view from Ounasvaara top hill
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 1 a month or less before event