Arctic Animals Combo Safari
Meet the magnificent Arctic animals on our sweet combo adventure. Ride a reindeer sleigh and take a husky sleigh ride through winter landscapes.
Visit a husky kennel and reindeer farm and learn about their habits and Lappish culture. Get to know the animals and enjoy your winter adventure. Grab your cameras and get ready for an adventure.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Rovaniemi and take you to the reindeer farm. Along the way, we will pass snow-covered fields and magical Lappish landscapes. At reindeer safari, you will get an exclusive chance to become a certified reindeer driver! A reindeer driving license will be given to everyone, after a reindeer safari. A professional tour guide will provide you with a safety briefing, after which you will go on a 500m self-driving trip.
Our next stop is the Husky park. This park has about 70 huskies, and each year new puppies are born. Which means, you will have a unique chance to see puppies, play with them, and learn more about their nurturing and habits. Huskies are born to run, and they are happy to take you on a safari. After a safety briefing, you can sit back and glide through the snowfields of Lapland on a husky-pulled sleigh! The husky ride is ~2 km. long, which gives you just enough time to snap some excellent photos. After the ride, we will warm up with some hot berry juice and get cozy around the campfire at the park.
If you want to see frozen lakes, snowy forests and dazzling icy rivers, and enjoy traditional Husky and reindeer sleigh ride, this tour is perfect for you!
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to Husky Park & Reindeer farm
- Husky safari (2km.)
- Self-driving reindeer safari 500m
- Guided tour on the Husky Park
- Guided tour on the reindeer farm
- International Reindeer Driving License
- Hot berry juice around the campfire at the farm
- Outdoor clothing, winter shoes
- Gloves, scarf and head-wear
- Camera & drinking water
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Rovaniemi hotels and Santa Claus Village. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 12 months or less before event