Hiking under the Northern lights
Polar Lights Tours
Aurora Borealis can be seen actually all year around on the sky but the best time to see them is definitely when it is getting dark, autumn time. This amazing show is worth seeing when the lights appear to the sky with their unforgettable glow. During this walk we listen to the voices of the nature, relax and calm down, just to see the spectacle on the Northern sky. We also have a pause and make the traditional pan coffee by the open fire. Program will run when minimum two people are participating.
Please note, no guarantee of seeing the Northern lights
Duration: about 2 hours.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Starting time varies depending on the time of sunset. We will confirm the realization and starting time depending on weather conditions on the day of the activity. Please provide your existing contact information in your booking so we can reach you.
- Traditional pot coffee by open fire
- Comfortable outdoor clothing and hiking shoes or similar.
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless othwerwise mentioned.
- We are located approximately 10 minutes taxi ride from Levi centre. Transfer is not included unless otherwise mentioned.
- You can book the return transfer (+20 € / person) when you book your tour (transfer needs to be booked at the same time when processing the booking.
- We will confirm the realization and starting time depending on weather conditions on the day of the activity. Please provide your existing contact information in your booking so we can reach you.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event