Ice Climbing Course in Pyhä-Luosto
The participants will learn skills needed in top roping on ice, including:
- How to build a top rope anchor using trees, ice screws, or fixed anchor points (bolts)
- Relevant knots and gear
- How to rappel down a rope
- How to use ice axes and crampons
- Most common risks related to ice climbing and how to prevent them.
Climbing instructor's services, guiding to the climbing venue, rental climbing gear such as; helmet with visor/goggles, harness, crampons, ice axes, foot-wear (climbing boots or ski boots). Hot beverages and storytelling.
Suitable personal clothing for winter weather including hat and gloves or mittens. Please consider bringing some snacks like nuts or chocolate (caution: keep chocolate in a pocket inside of your jacket, otherwise it will freeze). Complimentary hot berry beverages included.
Kindly note that 10% of the price of your tour is non-refundable. The 10% will be used to cover fees connected to your booking such as credit card transactions and other administrative charges. Refunds will only be issued to the card used to purchase the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event