Ice fishing on a frozen lake
3 hours and 30 minutes
How to catch fish when it’s hiding under a one-meter layer of ice? You will learn that and much more, as we take you ice fishing on a frozen lake amidst beautiful winter scenery.
We will travel 20 minutes from Rovaniemi by minivan and take a short walk to reach the lake. The main activity is of course fishing itself, but the frozen lake also offers an ideal setting for landscape and wildlife photos.
Once we reach the lake, we will teach you the basics of ice fishing and enjoy a pleasant afternoon fishing and photographing. We will set up a campfire and enjoy some hot drinks and snacks – and of course fry our catch of the day!
- Wilderness/photography guide
- hot drinks and snacks
- ice fishing trip to frozen lake
- hotel pick-up & drop-off
- minivan transportation
- ice fishing equipment
- warm clothing & winter boots (if needed)
This activity is suitable for families with children.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event