Private Lake Fishing Tour
We believe every fishing trip should be more than just a good time on the water; it should be a memory to last a lifetime. Our passion is putting you on fish and making it as fun as possible!
Our fishing tour starts with hotel pick up. We will go for a short drive, about 30 minutes from Rovaniemi, and reach our private lake. Once we settle, we will get our fishing rods, and wait for the grayling to take a bite. Summer is our favorite season here in Finland, and we always tend to be extra lively during the Midnight sun. Imagine fishing in the golden sunlight, while birds sing and grayling bite, at the pristine waters of a private lake. If you're looking for a relaxing Lappish experience, and want to spend time outdoors, this fishing tour is a perfect option for you.
We will provide drinks and snacks by the open fire, and your local, English speaking guide will tell you more about Lappish culture and guide you to the relaxing fishing adventure.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Snacks and drinks by an open fire
- Fishing equipment
- Rowing boat
- Hot beverages
- Outdoor clothing
- Gloves, scarf and head-wear (if needed)
- Mosquito repellent (if needed)
- Camera & drinking water
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Rovaniemi hotels and Santa Claus Village. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- The tour operates in ALL weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 12 months or less before event