Snowmobile Safari Along the River Valley
Access Lapland Oy
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI ALONG THE RIVER VALLEY
During this safari, you’ll learn how to drive a snowmobile along a frozen river and through forests covered with snow enjoying the beautiful views of the river valley. The tour is suitable for everyone, also for families with children.
Access Lapland specializes in karting on ice and snowmobile safaris.
Every year we serve thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world.
For Snowmobile Safaris our experience, knowledge and the use of professional safety gear ensures the safety of every participant on our safaris. To provide the performance, we use the newest snowmobile models of the locally made Lynx brand. For the driving comfort, we only use quality clothing, gloves and safety gear. Our local guides have a wide knowledge of the area and years of experience to ensure customers are safe and have the maximum of enjoyment during the safari.
All our activities are operated from our "OUNASPAVILJONKI ICE ADVENTURE RESORT" which is 5 minutes from Rovaniemi City Center.
- 1,5 Hours Twin driving on a snowmobile
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity(thermal overall, boots and helmets)
- Driving and safety instructions
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi City Center to OUNASPAVILJONKI ICE ADVENTURE RESORT
- Guiding in English, other languages on request
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver's license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!).
- Child travelling as a passenger on the snowmobile, needs to be at least 140cm tall and pay the adult price. Child rate applies when child is travelling in a sledge.
- Single driving supplement ensures 1 person to drive single on the snowmobile.
- Snowmobiles are insured as required by Finnish law. This insurance covers medical care for injuries of the driver and the passenger arising from accidents. Liability for damage caused to the snowmobile up to the amount of 980,- € per accident. Self liability can be reduced to 150,- € by paying waiver supplement 15,- € per driver per safari.
- ACCESS LAPLAND reserves the right to change the price, program, inclusions and duration of the tour, due to weather conditions and unexpected occurrences.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 12 months or less before event