Winter Daytime ice floating
Do what you never thought you would be doing in your lifetime! Swim in an icy lake in the north of Finland in the middle of winter!
Brace yourselves as we are about to introduce you to the craziest adventure we could think of – winter ice floating! We will dress you up in special rescue floating suits made of light, waterproof material, that will keep you warm and dry, so you can spend as much time in the water as you like.
However, you will be tempted to get out as we'll set up an open fire, enjoy some snacks and drinks and warm up our cozy cottage for you. This is a small, private tour so you can enjoy time with friends, away from the crowds.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Floating program
- Thermal rescue floating suits
- Non-alcohol beverages
- A pair of extra socks
- Gloves, scarf and head-wear
- Warm comfortable outdoor clothing
- Drinking water
- Minimum height of 150 cm
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 12 months or less before event