from NOK 1200.00
Meet your private guide and driver for half a day of sightseeing around Tromsø Island in a comfortable minibus. Visit Tromsø Museum, go up Fjellheisen cable car to enjoy the breath-taking views of Tromsø, and have a tasty lunch at Full Steam.
Meet your guide and driver hosts at your hotel and join us on a comfortable minibus. Drive around the island to experience the Arctic City’s highlights including:
– A drive around downtown Tromsø to see the city’s most iconic buildings.
– Tromsø Museum where you will learn about Norway’s indigenous Sami people and the Northern Lights.
– Cross the bridge onto the mainland and pass by the magnificent Arctic Cathedral.
– Fjellheisen cable car where you climb 421m above sea level and enjoy the breath-taking views of Tromsø and its beautiful Arctic surroundings.
– Visit Tromsø’s historical centre where you will have lunch at our favourite local café Full Steam.
Included: Hotel pick up and drop off, English speaking guide, professional driver, entrance to museum and cable car, tasty warm lunch
Please bring: Warm clothes, comfortable shoes, and your camera
Duration: 4 hours
Number of participants: 4-14
Level of difficulty: Easy
Departure time and place: Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at 09.30am(09:30). We will pick you up between 09.40am (09:40) and 10am (10:00)
In partnership with: